OPEC Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines in this article. All you need for a successful application are stated below
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) – We coordinate and unify the petroleum policies of its Member Countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets in order to secure an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consumers, a steady income to producers and a fair return on capital for those investing in the petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: IT Development Coordinator
Job Code: 3.3.01
- The Data Services Department collects, retrieves and provides statistical data as support to the research and analytical studies in the other Research Division Departments and other activities of the Secretariat. It also develops up-to-date IT applications and database systems, and provides specialized relevant documents and references.
- The Department has the responsibility of a central, timely provider of reliable up-to-date data, documentation and information pertaining to oil markets in particular and energy markets and related issues in general as well as rendering IT development services.
Job Title: Statistical Systems Coordinator
Job Code: 3.2.01
Job Title: Head, Finance and Human Resources Department
Job Code: 9.1.01
How to Apply for OPEC Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to fill in a résumé and an application form which can be received from their Country’s Governor (PDF) (See Nigeria address below) for OPEC or Click Here (Ms Word) to download Application Form. In order for applications to be considered, the application form and resume must reach the OPEC Secretariat through the relevant Governor not later than the closing date stated above.
NIGERIA COUNTRY GOVERNOR
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Dr. Omar Farouk Ibrahim, MCIPR,
Group General Manager, International Energy Relations (GGM IER),
Governor for OPEC,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC,
Block D 10th Floor, Room 04, NNPC Towers
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Note: Applicants must be nationals of Member Countries of OPEC and should not be older than 58 years.
Closing Date for OPEC Recruitment 2020/2021
Application Deadline 30th September, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below