Orange Drugs Limited Recruitment of Graduate Management Trainee 2020 – Orange Drugs is now recruiting Graduate Management Trainee for all to apply using the application link and portal in this article below. To apply successfully for Orange Drugs Limited Recruitment of Graduate Management Trainee, kindly read through the qualifications, eligibility and how to apply for work. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
About Orange Drugs
Orange Group is an innovative Fast Moving Consumer Goods company based out of Nigeria, with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage. Orange group operates from Lagos, Nigeria and for such a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business; some are surprised to learn our company’s history spans over 25 years of innovation for consumers in West Africa. With a wholly- Nigerian heritage, Orange Group’s drive for financial performance and excellent product delivery today can be seen in its deep roots – as shown in this timeline: 1988.
Positions available for recruitment at Orange Drugs Recruitment 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to drive is added advantage.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
How to Apply for Orange Drugs Limited Recruitment of Graduate Management Trainee 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below