P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Recruitment Registration/Application Form Portal Online 2019/2020, Steps on how to apply or register for P-YES, New Federal Government (FG) Skill Acquisition Scheme – P-YES means Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme; It is a youth empowerment programme launched by the Federal Government driven by the Office of the Senior Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) as structured as Public Private Partnership (PPP). All you need to apply for this skill acquisition programme are well stated below.
P-YES is targeted to provide solutions to youth unemployment via the empowerment initiatives. There are list of entrepreneurial activities that one would be trained on.
- 1 About P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Programme
- 2 Aims and Objectives of P-YES (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme)
- 3 P-YES Empowerment Recruitment 2019 Job Categories or Training Sectors/Sections
- 4 Requirements/Qualifications/Eligibility for P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Application/Registration
About P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Programme
The scheme is designed as an incubation Programme whereby youth will be directly empowered with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) with the aim of creating multiple layers of empowerment. To enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas across Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
Value Chain Cycle Youth will undergo training and practical skills acquisition programmes in multiple vocations. The beneficiaries will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), which they are expected to grow and further empower other members of their community
Aims and Objectives of P-YES (Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme)
The scheme aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years. The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
P-YES Empowerment Recruitment 2019 Job Categories or Training Sectors/Sections
The list of positions or sectors you can join in P-YES Empowerment Scheme include:
- Agriculture – Butchery, Fish Farming, Fumigation, Poultry Farming and Rice Processing.
- Fashion & Beauty – Fabrics & Tailoring, Barbing, Hair Dressing and Make Up.
- Food & Beverages – Confectionaries and Catering.
- Healthcare – Medical Doctors and Pharmacy
- Technology Acquisition – Auto Mechanics, Car Wash, Tractor Assembly, Vulcanizing, Welding
Requirements/Qualifications/Eligibility for P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Application/Registration
Requirements needed for a successful P-YES Application or Registration include:
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Steps on How to Apply/Register for P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise?
Step One: Visit P-YES Application Portal – www.p-yes.gov.ng
Step Two: Click on Application and select “Start your Application”
Step Three: Click on “Apply Now”
Step Four: Type in your active phone number and valid Email address – Click Here to create Email very fast
You can also Apply in person
In the event you can or you choose not to apply online, you can collect a registration form from any of our offices;
Our Office Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretatiat Complex,
Central Business District,
Or Click on Contact;
In case of any challenge or questions kindly comment below or Click Here
To be updated with more information about P-YES such as List of Successful shortlisted candidates and other vital information, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address
You can as well JOIN our Social Media Platforms for updates