Next steps to take by 2017 Npower Beneficiaries after uploading Npower posting and deployment letter at NPVN portal or web. When will I start getting my monthly stipend or salary from Npower – This information is majorly for all Npower 2017 Beneficiaries on what to do after upload of posting and deployment letters. Remember that one who is not informed is deformed. You are lucky to come across this post as it will give you guidelines on what to do next to avoid being on the wrong track.
We know that some persons are still having challenges with the upload of Npower Posting Letter and Deployment Letter, we plead you continue uploading the documents as the officials are still working on it.
Once you’ve successfully uploaded your documents, now you have at least arrived to the chance of getting your monthly stipend of 30,000.
Steps to take after upload of Npower Posting and Deployment Letter
After upload of Npower Posting and Deployment Letter on your Dashboard via NPVN portal, you are qualified to collect your Npower Device or Tablet.
It was initially announced that all 2017 Npower Beneficiaries will start receiving their monthly stipend of N30,000 from August ending. Therefore, by ending of August, we wish to receive comments that you’ve been paid.
In case if there is any reason why the money will not be released for payment by August ending, we shall still communicate to you all.
Meanwhile, below are some of the reasons why you’ve may not be paid by August
Reasons why you have not been paid by Npower
- Incorrect account number
- In correspondence of account details
- Unlinked BVN number
- Incorrect details
- Not uploading your Npower Posting and Deployment letter
- Not reporting to your Primary Place of Assignment (PPA)
- In correct phone number that may bring about not getting alert from your Bank
- Other issues with your bank such as Dormant account, internal errors etc.
What to do if you did not receive your monthly stipend
- Firstly, go to your bank and confirm the status of your account
- If your BVN is not linked, try linking your BVN to your Bank Account
- Confirm if your phone number is linked to your Bank account
- Confirm if your details corresponds with the name you used in your opening your Bank account
- Make sure you upload your Npower Posting and Deployment Letter
In case you did not receive your monthly stipend by Npower as at when due, Comment Below for directions on what to do shall be communicated to you. Others has been testifying, we wish you same.
You can still contact; Sam at 08169777654 for other enquiries
To be fully updated with our recent and available posts, kindly subscribe to us using your Email address or LIKE our Facebook page.