How to Reprint Rivers State University (RSU) 2020/2021 Post UTME Exam Slip Photocard and New Date for RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise –This is to inform that that registered or applied for RSUST Post UTME 2020/2021 on the new exam date and reprinting date to know their Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021. See the new rescheduled date for RSU Post UTME Examination below
- 1 When can we start reprinting for RSUST Post UTME Exam Photocard?
- 2 New Exam Date for RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
- 3 How to Reprint your RSUST post UTME Exam Slip 2020
- 4 When is Rivers State University (RSUST) Reprinting of Post UTME Exam Slip or Photocard 2020 starting?
- 5 Airtel Data Cheat of 6GB for N1500 and 2GB for N200 + others
- 6 How you will be updated regularly
When can we start reprinting for RSUST Post UTME Exam Photocard?
RSU Post UTME Registration Slip Photocard reprinting starts on September 15, 2020
New Exam Date for RSUST Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
RSU new date for Post UTME examination starts from September 21st – September 29th, 2020. The Post UTME exercise will be in batches
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to their examination dates and observe all NCDC guidelines on Covid-19.
No candidate shall be allowed into the Campus without face mask.
Note: All candidates are expected to upload their O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB) to JAMB CAPS and those who are using awaiting result should do same once their results come out.
How to Reprint your RSUST post UTME Exam Slip 2020
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note
When is Rivers State University (RSUST) Reprinting of Post UTME Exam Slip or Photocard 2020 starting?
Reprinting starts on September 15, 2020 to enable all that registered to reprint their photocard for their Post UTME screening exercise.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here