Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2021/2022: Apply 7Up Jobs – This is to inform the general public of Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2021 to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link portal below. All you need to apply successfully are all contained in this article below
- 1 Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2021/2022: Apply 7Up Jobs
Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2021/2022: Apply 7Up Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Demand Planning Manager who will be responsible for the following;
- Monitor forecast accuracy, proactively communicating variances to appropriate stakeholders and the impact to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders to determine manufacturing and inventory levels
- Enable financial forecast accuracy improvement, business planning, operation excellence and supply chain stability.
- Liaise with regional demand and supply planners in the preparation of reports to support various S&OP meetings.
- Review historical sales trends and demand drives for continuous improvement of forecasting systems and models.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Job Title: Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Category Specialist to handle the following responsibilities:
- Drafts detailed contracts with suppliers, negotiate pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis and benchmarking to drive competitive pricing for material inputs.
- Handle & resolve diverse supplier or operational issues when they arise and escalate if not amicably resolved.
- Evaluate market conditions and risk management plans.
- Support with the implementation and operational execution of efficient sourcing strategies.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency and ensuring transparency of spending.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Material Planning Manager
We are looking to hire a Material Planning Manager to handle the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
- Oversee processes to ensure correct categories assemblies reach end users at the correct time
- Take a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials to satisfy production requirements
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumption.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply for Seven-Up Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Closing Date for Seven-Up Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is 2nd August, 2021.