Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment Form 2021: Apply for Shell Massive Job VacanciesWe are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter (Nigeria and South Africa)Job Reference: R40631 Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Nigeria Job Type: Full time Job Family Group: Human Resources Jobs Worker Type: Regular Business unit: Human Resources Job Description
- If you’re a Recruitment professional with proven experience, we can offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our Integrated Resourcing (IR) Team in one of the world’s largest corporations.
- Within Shell’s Talent community, IR leads all resourcing activities across the globe to ensure Shell has a high-quality supply and timely appointment of people to roles to deliver our group strategic goals.
- The organization design for IR enables close alignment and partnering with the businesses and is equipped to provide competitive resourcing solutions. Each resourcing team has been shaped to ensure an end-to-end integrated resourcing partnership from development of the resourcing strategy, to delivery across internal, external, and contingent resourcing.
- Experience in tracking systems such as Workday, Power BI, etc.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and with diverse teams, and virtual environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with clear oral and written skills, along with active listening skills.
- Proven deep client management expertise, including ability to partner and influence effectively at all levels.
Job Title: Senior Tax Adviser / Manager – Nigeria GasJob Reference: R40903 Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Job Family Group: Finance Worker Type: Regular Business unit: Finance Experience Level: Experienced Professionals Job Description
- An ideal role for professionals with extensive tax advisory experience with the ability to influence and work with teams who wants to be a part of the world’s leading oil and gas brand.
- Join us and build your core skills in a positive, team-focused environment!
- Working as part of the Global Tax Organization, you will fully support Shell and Finance’s strategy and priorities, to support our evolving portfolio and mission of helping society get to net zero.
- As Tax Adviser/Manager, you will report into the Country Tax Manager (CTM) for Nigeria. You will be part of a team which support Shell Nigeria Tax full time. Whilst this role has a specific Upstream business focus as a base, the role is however part of a pool of tax resources and so will need to work flexibly as priorities demand.
How to be updated regularly
- Kindly Subscribe to the site, www.basedonnews.com using your Email address for more updates. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
- For more questions and challenges, Click Here