Sokoto State Teachers SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 – This is to inform the general public that Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing for all that are interested in Sokoto State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Teachers Recruitment to apply or register using the steps below.
- 1 Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply for Sokoto SUBEB Recruitment
- 1.1 Positions available for application at Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
- 1.2 Requirements for Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
- 1.3 How to Apply for Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
- 1.4 Closing Date for Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
Sokoto State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply for Sokoto SUBEB Recruitment
SUBEB Graduate Trainee recruitment information will be provided alongside Customer Care Representative jobs at Sokoto State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
Firstly, we will consider the requirements for getting a job at SUBEB, then we will guide you on the application procedure and how to secure SUBEB job.
Positions available for application at Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
We are therefore recruiting suitable candidates in the state and general public for the following positions below:
1.) Technician (Facility Manager)
2.) French Language Teacher
3.) Special Needs Education Teacher
4.) Arabic Language Teacher
5.) Religious and National Values Teacher (Social Studies, Civic Education, Security Education, Islamic Religious Studies)
6.) Nigerian Languages Teacher (Hausa)
7.) Business Studies Teacher
8.) English Studies Teacher
9.) Pre-Vocational Studies Teacher (Home Economics, Agriculture, Entrepreneurship)
10.) Cultural and Creative Arts Teacher
11.) Basic Science and Technology Teacher (Basic Science, Basic Technology, Physical and Health Education)
12.) Assistant Head Teacher (Primary School)
13.) Head Teacher (Primary School)
14.) Vice Principal (Junior Secondary School)
15.) Principal (Junior Secondary School)
Requirements for Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
Qualifications: Candidates are required to possess the following:
- A minimum of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from any accredited Teacher Training Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. Ed, B.A. Ed, B.Sc. Ed, B.Tech. Ed.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Education, in any discipline from a reputable University.
- Other non-education based Bachelor’s Degrees or HND are acceptable on condition that successful candidates will enroll and provide a Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) or Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) within the probationary period of 2 years.
- Graduates must have NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be Computer literate and have a functioning email.
- Registration with the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage. However, successful candidates who do not have TRCN certificate must provide it within the two years’ probation period.
The guidelines outlined below will help you apply for Sokoto State SUBEB Recruitment successfully. See details below.
- Login Sokoto State SUBEB Recruitment Portal
- Navigate to the portion where the available job vacancies are listed
- Click on the particular position you wish to apply for.
- Fill Sokoto State SUBEB recruitment application form
- Upload the necessary credentials as demanded from you
- Submit the form
How to Apply for Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should send a written Application and attach all relevant Documents including copies of their Curriculum Vitae, Educational Certificates among others to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted applicants would be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment.
Closing Date for Sokoto State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
Application Closing Date is 5th October, 2022.