P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Recruitment Registration/Application Form Portal Online 2019/2020, Steps on how to apply or register for P-YES undergraduate and graduate programme, New Federal Government (FG) Vocational Training, P-YES Application Closing Date –Don’t wait to be told of this lucrative Federal vocational training that is initiated to eradicate unemployment among the youths in the society at large. Application to P-YES is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified candidates to apply or register. Use the steps below to apply.
The scheme aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years. The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.
- 1 Categories or Skills one can learn or register under P-YES
- 2 What is the age limit for P-YES (PYES) Application
- 3 Can a graduate apply for P-YES (PYES)
- 4 How can I activate my P-YES (PYES) Account during application
- 5 Requirements/Qualifications/Eligibility for P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Application/Registration
- 6 Steps on How to Apply/Register for P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise?
- 7 How do I know if am shortlisted for P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
- 8 When will P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme shortlist
- 9 Closing Date for P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Application or Registration
Categories or Skills one can learn or register under P-YES
The list of positions or sectors you can join in P-YES Empowerment Scheme include:
- Agriculture – Butchery, Fish Farming, Fumigation, Poultry Farming and Rice Processing.
- Fashion & Beauty – Fabrics & Tailoring, Barbing, Hair Dressing and Make Up.
- Food & Beverages – Confectionaries and Catering.
- Healthcare – Medical Doctors and Pharmacy
- Technology Acquisition – Auto Mechanics, Car Wash, Tractor Assembly, Vulcanizing, Welding
What is the age limit for P-YES (PYES) Application
The age limit for P-YES Application or registration is between 18 and 40 years
Can a graduate apply for P-YES (PYES)
Yes, the programme is for both graduate and undergraduate, therefore everyone can apply as far as you are eligible.
How can I activate my P-YES (PYES) Account during application
To activate the account, an SMS will be sent to the phone number you used for application containing the PIN you will use to activate your account.
Requirements/Qualifications/Eligibility for P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Application/Registration
Requirements needed for a successful P-YES Application or Registration include:
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Steps on How to Apply/Register for P-YES Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise?
Step One: Visit P-YES Application Portal – www.p-yes.gov.ng
Step Two: Click on Application and select “Start your Application”
Step Three: Click on “Apply Now”
Step Four: Type in your active phone number and valid Email address – Click Here to create Email very fast
Note: An SMS will sent to your Phone immediately containing your PIN. The PIN code, 5 digits (e.g. 12345) will be used to activate your portal, then you put your password and continue with other registrations.
How do I know if am shortlisted for P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
After a successful registrations, an SMS will be sent to all that registered for Interview, then successful ones will be shortlisted.
When will P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme shortlist
P-YES will shortlist successful candidates two weeks after the closing date.
Closing Date for P-YES – Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Application or Registration
There is no deadline yet for P-YES Registration or Application.
We urge you to register now before it’s filled up.
In case of any challenge or questions kindly comment below or Click Here
To be updated with more information about P-YES such as List of Successful shortlisted candidates and other vital information, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address
You can as well JOIN our Social Media Platforms for updates