Steps on How to Apply for FG Trader Moni or Market Moni Loan Scheme 2018/2019: Federal Government Loan Trader Moni 2018/2019 application form is now available online for application. Steps on how to apply for Trader Moni 2018/2019 are all stated clearly below. Eyowo Trader Moni project or Trader Moni is a loan scheme from Federal Government , therefore all qualified and interested persons can now apply. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
- 1 What is the Essence or Importance of Trader Moni
- 2 How to withdraw my trader money loan – Click Here
- 3 Invention of Trader or Market Moni loan Application Scheme
- 4 To Transfer Trader Moni Loan to your Bank Account Click Here
- 5 Qualifications / Requirements for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2018/2019
- 6 In case of Trader Moni issues and solutions, Click Here
- 7 Steps on How to register for the 2018/2019 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni or Market Moni
- 8 Simple ways on How to use the Portal www.boi.ng
- 9 Important Notice regarding to Trader Moni Application
What is the Essence or Importance of Trader Moni
Trader Moni is set up to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000.
Invention of Trader or Market Moni loan Application Scheme
The Trader Moni was launched last Tuesday in five markets in Lagos State recording thousands of beneficiaries already. Trader Moni was launched in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BoI) in order to enlarge government’s “financial inclusion agenda down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period (6 months).
Qualifications / Requirements for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2018/2019
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- You must have a valid identification
- You must have a valid BVN
- You must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
Steps on How to register for the 2018/2019 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni or Market Moni
The online loan application portal has been created for the convenience of BOI’s prospective SME customers in the sense that they do not initially have to come physically to the Bank to submit their loan applications. It also has the advantage of shortening the loan processing Turn-Around-Time (TAT) of the Bank. The portal has document uploading capability as well as allows the loan applicant select the preferred BOI State Office location where the application will be processed. The online loan application portal can be accessed on the Bank’s website: www.boi.ng/apply.
Simple ways on How to use the Portal www.boi.ng
- Go to our website: www.boi.ng.
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account.
- A verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.
Important Notice regarding to Trader Moni Application
- The first amount to receive will be the sum of N10,000. Once this can be repaid, you will be granted access to receive N15,000 in your next application, etc.
- So wait for the turn of your state and find out more from your market cooperative unions or visit the Bank of industry website
- The loans are repayable within a period of six months.
In case of any challenge during application, kindly Comment Below as immediate would be reply shall be given to you as soon as possible.
LIKE our Facebook page and Subscribe to us for FREE using your Email address for future updates