Survival Fund Loan Registration Application Form Portal 2020/2021 Second Batch Reopens – Do you want to know how to Apply/Register for Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021? The Federal Government has approved the application and registration of Survival Fund Loan for MSMEs. You can get Survival Fund Registration Form Here and also register via the new portal www.survivalfundapplication.com and www.survivalfound.ng or survivalfund.ng
- 1 Survival Fund Second Batch Registration Portal Reopens
- 1.1 Survival Fund Registration for Artisan/Transport Scheme
- 1.2 Survival Fund Registration Date for Traders of all Businesses
- 1.3 Survival Fund Registration on Friday, 25th September, 2020
- 1.4 When is Survival Fund Scheme Loan Application Starting?
- 1.5 Requirements/Eligibility for Survival Fund Loan
- 1.6 What is the New Survival Fund Registration Application Portal
- 1.7 Survival Fund Registration Form
- 1.8 Official Portal/Link for Survival Fund Loan Registration Online
- 1.9 Timetable for Survival Fund Registration Application Form Online
- 1.10 Survival Fund Registration Timetable for Payroll Support
- 1.11 Different packages in MSMEs Survival Fund can help you
- 1.12 How to apply/register for Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
- 1.13 Steps and Requirements for Survival Fund Registration
- 1.14 Stages in Survival Fund Registration and Required Documents to Upload for Payment
- 1.15 Solutions to Issues in Login in to the Survival Fund Registration Portal/Website
- 1.16 Date Survival Fund Payment will start for that registered
- 1.17 Other available Loans and Fund to Apply for in September/October 2020
- 1.18 Federal Government Free Loan Open for Application 2020 – See Full List of FG Loans
- 1.19 Closing Date for Survival Fund Registration for all Sectors
- 1.20 Related Searches;
- 1.21 How you will be updated regularly
- 1.22 States Eligible for Survival Fund Registration 2020
MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
Currently, the Federal Government has announced the nationwide implementation of two MSMEs Initiatives namely; the MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (50 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Off take Scheme (15 Billion Naira).
Survival Fund Second Batch Registration Portal Reopens
There will be new registration by 5PM on Friday, December 4, 2020.
Survival Fund Registration for Artisan/Transport Scheme
Registration for all Artisans and Transporters of all categories is going on. Click Here to register
Survival Fund Registration Date for Traders of all Businesses
All traders of all businesses whether small, big, petty as far as you are selling or doing business is on September 28, 2020.
When is Survival Fund Scheme Loan Application Starting?
MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021 application starts at 10PM on Monday 21st September, 2020 for all Nigerians.
Quick Fact; The MSMEs Survival Fund scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Requirements/Eligibility for Survival Fund Loan
Your business must:
- Be Nigerian-owned
- Be CAC-registered
- Business owner must have a BVN
- Staff strength of not less than 10 for Payroll Support and 3 for 608.
What is the New Survival Fund Registration Application Portal
The new survival fund registration application portal is: www.survivalfundapplication.com
Survival Fund Registration Form
Survival fund registration form is out, open and available for all interested prospective beneficiaries to apply using the guidelines below.
Official Portal/Link for Survival Fund Loan Registration Online
The official link or portal for survival fund loan application is www.survivalfund.ng or www.survivalfundapplication.com and not www.survivalfound.ng or www.survivalfoud.ng
Timetable for Survival Fund Registration Application Form Online
The timetable below is designed by the Project Delivery Office (PDO) in order to ensure a seamless registration process.
Survival Fund Registration Timetable for Payroll Support
|Category/Sector||Date||Time to start registration|
|Education (Private Schools)||Monday, September 21, 2020||10PM|
|Businesses in the Hospitality Industry (Hospitality)||Friday, September 25, 2020||12AM|
|General (All Sectors) i.e. All categories of small businesses||Monday, September 28, 2020||12AM|
Different packages in MSMEs Survival Fund can help you
- Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligation of between N30,000 to 50,000 per employee in 3 months
- Provide free CAC Business name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Support the survival of 100,000 business most affected by COVID-19 Pandemic with N50,000 each.
Please note better; if you have Micro or Small Businesses registered in Nigeria you can apply for MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme 2020/2021.
How to apply/register for Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
Click on Start Here at the top of the portal
Under Select your Registration Type: Click on Payroll Support Register
Steps and Requirements for Survival Fund Registration
Step 1: Personal Registration – This is the first page where you fill your personal details
Step 2: Activate your account – This is where you will receive an activation code on the mobile number and email address you registered with. The code will be used to activate your account (use valid Email address or create new one by clicking here)
Step 3: Organization Registration – This is where you need to login and register your organization with the set username and password
Step 4: Completing the payroll support application – You will receive an Email address on the list of requirements needed to complete the application
Stages in Survival Fund Registration and Required Documents to Upload for Payment
Solutions to Issues in Login in to the Survival Fund Registration Portal/Website
We are aware that some persons are having challenges login in to the Survival Fund Registration application portal. The causes of such problems has been discovered and resolved and solutions has been provided to assist prospective beneficiaries.
The major cause of you not being able to register or open the portal for survival fund registration is poor network.
Also, traffic contributes as many people are rushing to the site at the same time
The survival fund site also contributes by going off and on as the traffic is much on it.
BasedOnNews has discovered the above issues or challenges prospective beneficiaries of Federal Government Survival Fund registration are facing and advises the general public to use a better network in your area to access the portal.
Use a better phone of 4GLTE to open the website as there is high competition in accessing site.
To avoid too much rush into the site causing high traffic, note that the registration is not ending today, it continues, so you can register later
You can comment below if you have any difficulty or challenge in registration or accessing Survival Fund Registration Portal
Date Survival Fund Payment will start for that registered
Other available Loans and Fund to Apply for in September/October 2020
Closing Date for Survival Fund Registration for all Sectors
Registration for every sector will continue until Thursday, 15th October, 2020 as the closing date or deadline.
survival fund registration
survival found registration
survival fund registration form
how to apply for survival form
Survival fund timetable
timetable for survival fund registration
having challenges opening survival fund registration portal
i cannot open or access survival fund portal website link
nigeria youth investment fund application form
requirements for hospitality sector for survival fund registration
having issues login in or opening survival fund registration portal
has survival fund registration started
survival fund registration form
Survival fund registration 2020/2021
Survival fund registration form 2020/2021
Federal government survival fund registration for MSMEs
What is the new portal for survival fund registration
The portal/website/link for survival fund registration
survival fund registration timetable
when is survival fund registration application ending
what is the closing date for survival fund registration
survival fund closing date for registration
deadline to register for survival fund
when is educational institutions i.e. payroll for workers in institutions starting
what is wrong with the survivalfund website is not working
when is small business workers starting registration
survival fund website or link is not opening
how do we access the portal as it is not opening
error message while opening survival fund portal
can everybody apply for the loan
www.survivalfund.ng applying form
survival fund registration portal
form of survival fund 2020
how to apply into survivalfund.ng
apply in to survival fund .ng
how to apply for survival form
requirements for survival fund
When will the payment of survival fund start
when will fg start paying their beneficiariessurvival fund application form
qualification for application of survival fund
msme survival fund application form
survivalfund job 2020
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below
States Eligible for Survival Fund Registration 2020
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara, Federal Capital Territory (FCT)