Federal Government Trader Moni 2018/2019, 2 million Traders to get N10,000 – This Trader Moni or Market Moni engineered by Federal Government to empower petty trader is currently on going for all interested Traders in Nigeria to apply. To be among the 2 million Traders that will get N10,000 loans through Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), do as much as you can to register now using the link below.
- 1 The Aim of Trader Moni or Market Moni from Federal Government
- 2 How to Apply or Register for Federal Government Trader Moni 2018/2019
- 3 How to pay back Federal Government for Trader Moni
- 4 Closing date for Trader Moni or Market Moni 2018/2019 by Federal Government
The Aim of Trader Moni or Market Moni from Federal Government
Federal Government Trader Moni was created and established to help petty/small traders expand their business trade via the provision of collateral free loans N10,000.
Currently Buhari led administration has launched a new initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), called the Trader Moni, which will empower about two million petty traders between from now till the end of the year.
The initiative, which is mobile phone-based, aims to support about 2 million Nigerians with collateral-free loans to boost their businesses (no interest rate added).
Director, Toyin Adeniji, Bank of Industry executive while speaking at the opening of the initiative recently at Ojuwoye market in Lagos, said the bank will not give up its efforts in making sure that every Nigerian who is willing to acquire this FG loan gain access to small and medium enterprise (SME) loans to grow their business irrespective of their educational status.
- The scheme will grant a minimum of 30,000 loans in each state
- The 2 million mark is expected to be attained at the end of 2018
- 500,000 potential beneficiaries have so far been enumerated
How to Apply or Register for Federal Government Trader Moni 2018/2019
- To apply visit www.boi.ng/apply/register
- Go to our Bank of Industry web: www.boi.ng.
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account. https://www.boi.ng/boi-unveils-online-loan-application-portal/
- A verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.
- Follow the steps as directed to proceed
How to pay back Federal Government for Trader Moni
Bank of Industry (BoI) is in partnership with other banks such as Fidelity Bank, Wema Bank, GTBank, UBA, Heritage Bank, Stanbic Bank, Sterling Bank, Union Bank and Jaiz Bank to make the pay back easy. The trader just needs to visit any of the banks or key in with a BoI-GEEP agent to pay direct.
Closing date for Trader Moni or Market Moni 2018/2019 by Federal Government
The registration and application is still in progress. No date has been stated yet as closing date for Trader Moni registration. It does not mean it will not end but for now use the opportunity and apply.
We shall still update you on the closing date.
In case of any issue regarding to Trader moni registration or application, kindly Comment Below. LIKE our Facebook page and subscribe to us using your Email address for future updates on other current and available opportunities and updates on Trader Moni.