UNIBEN Post UTME 2018/2019 – The great University, popularly called UNIBEN (University of Benin) announces their Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise Date and thereby invites all the candidates that wrote JAMB 2018 and made a qualified score to register for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise to be admitted into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- 1 CUT OFF MARK FOR UNIBEN POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
- 2 MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
CUT OFF MARK FOR UNIBEN POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
The cut off mark as stipulated for officials and management of UNIBEN Admission Board is 200 and above. They will not accept any score less than 200 not minding your department.
But if your score is not up to 200 call 07053219593 for update on what to do to be admitted – it can be in another great university like UNIBEN.
- Visit www.uniben.waeup.org
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN post utme website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
DO YOU WANT TO GET SCHOLARSHIP AS SOON AS YOU ENTER SCHOOL, COMMENT BELOW STATING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND ALSO CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The list of materials needed for Uniben Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019 include;
- A clear copy of your printed UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Photo Card
- A pen and pencil
- Your SSCE Result
- LGA certificate
- JAMB Result
NECESSARY INFORMATION TO ALL UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE CANDIDATES
- Don’t go to UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue with your phone, wrist watch or calculator as it will not be allowed.
- Put all your documents in an envelop
- The Uniben Post UTME Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There should be no loitering along the POST UTME Screening venue
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed in the Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue
- Candidate must be 16 years and above or will be 16 years by October, 2018 before he/she would be allowed
- In-correspondence of names and pictures will lead to disqualification and will not be accepted for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE FOR UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The date for Uniben Post UTME Screening Exercise has not been fully announced but you can call Stephen; 07053219593 for date. The authority refused us from publicizing the date now.
You can keep visiting the site www.basedonnews.com for further updates on UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
FOR YOUR UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CLICK HERE – Comment in the box below with your Email address or call – 07053219593 for LAST YEAR PAST QUESTIONS.
SPEAK WITH US in case of any issue
Don’t forget to share with your friends using the Share button below