UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 and Direct Entry (DE) Screening, UNICAL CUT OFF MARK, DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF – UNICAL Post UTME Form and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is out for all candidates to apply using the application steps below. This announcement is for the benefit of all Direct Entry and UTME candidates. University of Calabar Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Application requirements and steps are well explained below.
- 1 UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 & DIRECT ENTRY Screening
- 1.1 Cut Off Mark for UNICAL Post UTME 2020/2021
- 1.2 Eligibility for UNICAL Post UTME 2020/2021
- 1.3 How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME 2020/2021
- 1.4 Amount for UNICAL Post UTME
- 1.5 Is UNICAL Post UTME Registration 2020/2021 out
- 1.6 Documents for UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
- 1.7 Date for UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
- 1.8 IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES
- 1.9 How to be updated especially when the list of admitted students will be released
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 & DIRECT ENTRY Screening
This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into University of Calabar for the 2020/2021 Academic session has commenced for all to register.
Direct Entry candidates will only be required to register on the portal and provide the information requested for.
Cut Off Mark for UNICAL Post UTME 2020/2021
The Cut Off Mark for UNICAL Post UTME Form is 160
Eligibility for UNICAL Post UTME 2020/2021
- Candidates who made University of Calabar (UNICAL) their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply
- Candidates who did not chose the school and are interested in University of Calabar can change their first choice of University to University of Calabar and apply for the Post UTME
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME 2020/2021
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Amount for UNICAL Post UTME
- Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
Is UNICAL Post UTME Registration 2020/2021 out
Registration will start from Monday, June 29, 2020, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, July 29th, 2020.
Documents for UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
Date for UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020/2021
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from 29th July 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, July 04, 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
How to be updated especially when the list of admitted students will be released
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here