Uniport GES 100 – This post is majorly for all the students that want to fill UNIPORT GES 100 – Communication Skills in English Workbook. This article will help you to confirm the answers you selected or you wrote. Also, guidelines on how you will write your GES 100 exam and possible questions you will see are also stated. UNIPORT GES 100 is a compulsory course to all departments in the University of Port Harcourt and even to other schools at large. It is a course where you are been taught the Use of English. Uniport does not play with GES courses as it is very compulsory that all students must pass it before graduating from the University.
As we promise to always keep you updated with tips on how to be successful in your academics, latest scholarships, assignments, current questions, and questions you are likely to see in your exams. To be always updated with recent information and get it directly to your phone, kindly subscribe to us using your Email address. Subscription is totally free. You can also LIKE our Facebook Page to always get updates in your phone via social media.
Many have failed the course just because they were not informed or they were not updated with the right information. Always visit your favourite site, www.basedonnews.com to get updates and similar questions that would come out in your exam. We have been doing it; that is helping students with the right information. We still believe we can.
The UNIPORT GES 100 part I is typically done to assist students in answering the questions from Module One to Module Three. If you’ve answered yours and want to confirm if what you’ve done is correct, you can easily check the answers below. If you’ve not answered any, you can still use this as a guideline to answer yours. But in all, we advise you read the Textbook so that you can confirm the answers provided.
- Skills reading
- (a) Reading (b) Listening (c) Writing (d) speaking
- Listening for gist
- Intensive reading
- Form and function
- The message, the encoder/sender, the channel, the receiver/decoder, the feedback
- Listening and speaking
- Reading and writing
- Viewing and visual representation
- Spoken, written, sign and body
- Language function
- Expressive function
- Directive function
- The phatic function
- Note taking
- Note taking
- It makes you forget information fast
- Language format
- Self Assessment Exercise
- Mentally, physically, psychologically
- Record, reduce, recite, reflect, review
- Note making
- Recovery libraries
- Mobile library
- Hospitals and medical schools
- Front cover, central ridge and back cover
- Half title page
- The publishers’ blurb
- The copyright page
- International Standard Book Number
- The National Library
- The main book
- Library classification
- Call numbers
- Call mark
- The Library in American Congress
- The Card Catalogue
- International Standard Serial Number
- Journals and periodicals
- General and specific sources
- General and subject specific dictionaries
- Cambridge advanced learners dictionary, Advanced learners dictionary, Oxford English dictionary, Longman dictionary of contemporary English
- Bilingual dictionary
- Subject specific dictionary
- Cambridge advanced learners dictionary
- Two months
- Hearing, listening
- Hearing is a complex activity
- People listening style
- Attentive listeners
- A combative listener
- Encoding, decoding and recording
- An active
- Intermittent listening, Biased listening, Social listening, Serious listening, Critical listening
- Physiological defeats and psychological problems
- Cognitive dissonance
- Controlling listeners
- Insincere listeners
- Work of mouth
- Mental retardation
- Verbal, non-verbal
- Doing two things at a time
If what we are doing is really Okay by you, please comment below.
We advise you read the Textbook as Exam questions will come out from the Textbook and as well the workbook.
For possible questions you will see in your Exam Call: 07053219593 or Comment Below stating your Email address and Phone number.
Are you having any challenge in any course?
Do you have any question that is bothering you?
Are you in need of scholarship for financial release?
Kindly comment below for assistance.
Also communicate WITH US if there is any problem.