Uniport GES 102 – This post is majorly for all the students that want to fill UNIPORT GES 102 – Logic and Philosophy Workbook. This article will help you to confirm the answers you selected or you’ve selected. Also, guidelines on how you will write your GES 102 exams and possible questions you will see are also stated. GES 102 has been initiated as a compulsory course by NUC to all departments in the University of Port Harcourt and even to other schools at large. It is a course where you are been taught Logic and Philosophy. This is where students who may not major in Philosophy are opportune to have knowledge of it. It is indeed the love of wisdom. Uniport does not play with GES courses as it is very compulsory that all students must pass it before graduating from the University.
Many have failed the course just because they were not informed or they were not updated with the right information. Always visit the site, www.basedonnews.com to get updates and similar questions that would come out in your exam. We have been doing it; that is helping students with the right information. We still believe we can.
As we promise to always keep you updated with tips on how to be successful in your academics, latest scholarships, assignments, current questions, and questions you are likely to see in your exams. To be always updated with recent information and get it directly to your phone, kindly subscribe to us using your Email address. Subscription is totally free. You can also Like our Facebook Page to always get updates in your phone via social media.
The GES 102 part I is typically done to assist students in answering the questions from Unit One to Unit Four. If you’ve answered yours and want to confirm if what you’ve done is correct, you can easily check the answers below. If you’ve not answered any, you can still use this as a guideline to answer yours. But in all, we advise you read the Textbook so that you can confirm the answers provided.
- Subject matter
- Knowledge of the object
- Love of wisdom
- An activity
- To fix boundary
- Knowledge of essence
- The ancients
- Potentiality, actuality and substance
- Substance could be defined as individual entity. It is also a combination of matter and form
- Pragmatism is a reasonable and logical way of doing things or thinking about problems that is based on dealing with specific situation instead of an idea and theories
- Ontology, cosmology and cosmology
- They are Meta (After) and Physika (Physical or nature)
- (a) What is life? (b) What is man? (c) What can I believe (d) What can I hope for?
- (a) The world of form [b] the particulars or the captured
- (a) matter and (b) form
- (a) Episteme (knowledge) [b] logos (theory)
- Rene Descartes, a French philosopher
- Preposition/statement, premise & conclusion
- Ethos which means custom
- Investigation of the doubt
- The subject and the object
- Knowledge is based on conclusive evidence and consequently must be certain but Belief is rather based on inclusive evidence or assumption
- Good behavior, self controlled, honest (good decision)
- Morality is defined as a sketch-plan-for life sketch plan for life not in the sense that we can acquire conscience simply by learning a set of issues that so much regards as good, bad, beautiful etc.
- Aristotle stressed the value of ethics as that study which has to do with practical knowledge for the social wellbeing of man in the society as well as the happiness of man as an individual
- [a] artificial insertion [b] organ transplant [c] genetic engineering [d] euthanasia (mercy killing)
- Areas of new development in ethics include [a] environment ethics in which issues affecting the pollution of ecology are looked into [b] media ethics in which the issue affect the presentations [c] business ethics in which the issue acting honesty, justice and fairplay are considered in his engagement.
- The contact theory of Thomas Hobbes and the Graeco Christian Theory
- The contract theory elucidated by Thomas Hobbes in his book (the Leviathan part I, Chapter 13) he began by imagining a pre-ethical state, in which men lived in isolation from one another
- The Graeco Christian Theory which stands at the very centre of the Christian salvation history, man was created by God and was made to be in a perfect state of happiness. Through disobedience, man fell from his original state and in all manners of imperfection entered into the world
|1||Ethical objection||Take morality as an objective values which no one deny|
|2||Ethical naturalism||Compute theories like utilitarist, pragmatist and evolutionist ethical theories|
|3||Utilitarianism||The moral value of an action depends on the consequence it brings about|
- David Hume understand sympathy as the basis of moral sensibility. Moral sensibility is communicated through language, in this way, we are able to listen to stories about others, their joys, their sorrows
- It is through condemnation of evil doings at all time in the sense that as long as there is communication and interaction among individuals, there must be some nation of morality and as long as there are certain commonly shared values and expectations among human beings there is morality.
If what we are doing is really Okay by you, please comment below.
For possible questions you will see in your Exam Call: 07053219593 or Comment Below stating your Email address and Phone number.
We advise you read the Textbook as Exam questions will come out from the Textbook as well as the workbook.
Are you having any challenge in any course?
Do you have any question that is bothering you?
Are you in need of scholarship for financial release?
Kindly comment below for assistance.
Also communicate WITH US if there is any problem.