United States (U.S.) Embassy Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment by United States (US) Embassy to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully. All you need for a successful application kindly use the steps and guidelines in this article below.
- 1 About United States Embassy
- 2 Positions available for recruitment at United States (US) Embassy Recruitment 2020/2021
- 3 Job Title: Community Liaison Office Assistant (CLO Assistant) – Employees of Mission
- 4 Qualifications and Evaluations
- 5 How to Apply for U.S. Embassy Recruitment
- 6 Closing Date for U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2020
About United States Embassy
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos. U.S. Consulate General Lagos is the Mission’s representative to the Nigerian people in the southern region.
Positions available for recruitment at United States (US) Embassy Recruitment 2020/2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Liaison Office Assistant (CLO Assistant) – Employees of Mission
Announcement Number: Abuja-2019-060RA-2
Hiring Agency: Embassy Abuja
Series/Grade: FP – 0101 7
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Promotion Potential: FP-7
Hiring Path: Open to the public
Appointment Type; Permanent
Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
Appointment Type Details: Definite not to Exceed (5 years)
The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial and administrative experience is required.
- Job Knowledge: Knowledge of proper and efficient secretarial and office management procedures as practiced by the U.S. Mission Nigeria is required.
- Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School or received high school diploma
- Evaluations: This may be tested.
- Language:Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing in English is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, use of PC, and the ability to type 40 wpm is required. Effective communication and strong organizational skills is required. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and work on several tasks jointly is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: For USEFM – FS is 07. Actual FS salary determined by Washington D.C.
- U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All Agencies
- Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
USD $37,680 yearly.
How to Apply for U.S. Embassy Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
- Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- High School Diploma
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
- For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
- Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria
Closing Date for U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2020
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.