US Embassy Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by US Embassy to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application portal and link portal. All you need for a successful registration are all contained here
US Embassy Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Property Assistant – All Interested Candidates
Announcement Number: Abuja-2021-073
Hiring Agency: Embassy Abuja
Series/Grade: LE – 0820 7
Work Schedule: Full-time – 40 hours per week
Promotion Potential: LE-7
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: No
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Travel Required: Not Required
How to Apply for US Embassy Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “Apply to this Vacancy” button at the top of the page. Click on the “Submit Application” button to complete your application process. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Degree (not transcript)
- NYSC Certification
- Driver’s License
- Residency and/or Work Permit
For EFMs, in addition to the above:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
- Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
- For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
- Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria.
- For More Info: HR Section – 09-461-4000, HRNigeria@state.gov
Closing Date for US Embassy Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is 16th July, 2021.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below