Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship for Developing Countries Application Form 2022 – This is to inform the general public of Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship for Developing Countries that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application form portal below
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship for Developing Countries Application Form 2022
Are you a student from a country in the developing world? If yes, then the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship 2022 is for you. The ideal candidate is a male or female student who have successfully completed a secondary education with good grades.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wells Mountain Initiative
Scholarship to be taken in: Developing Nations
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Developing countries
WMI provides education scholarships to highly motivated and ambitious young people with limited financial resources pursuing undergraduate degrees in developing countries. The scholarship seeks to support students pursuing degrees that will best help their own communities, including medicine and health services, community development, law, education, social sciences and engineering.
To be considered for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship for Developing Countries, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be studying in their home country or another country in the developing world.
- Applicants must be pursuing his/her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Applicants plan to live and work in his or her own country after graduation and has demonstrated his or her commitment to giving back and has volunteered prior to applying.
How to Apply
Applicants can Apply Online by completing the online application form and provide the required supporting documents. The WMI Scholars Program application will be available on the official website from December 1, 2021.
- Clear personal photo
- Essay (topic is stated on the application form)
- 2021 application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Official transcript of grades from secondary school
- Official grading key to interpret secondary school grades
- Official transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Official results from your national exam.
- Official grading key to interpret scores on your national exam
Application Closing Date: March 1, 2022
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below