www.survivalfundapplication.com is the Survival Fund Registration Portal; How to Apply/Register for Survival Fund Scheme 75bn Loan for MSMEs Application Form Portal 2020/2021 via www.survivalfund.ng – This is to update you on Federal Government Survival Fund Loan for Business men and women that is Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). The application form link and portal for this Survival Fund Loan 2020/2021 is out and open for all interested ones to apply using the steps and guidelines below.
Survival Fund Loan was announced nationwide for the implementation of two MSMEs Initiatives namely; the MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (50 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Off take Scheme (15 Billion Naira).
Due to too much traffic to the Survival Fund Portal; new portal or website was created to fasten the registration process.
- 1 www.survivalfundapplication.com is the new portal for Survival Fund Registration for Support Payroll
- 2 When is FG Survival Fund Loan of 75bn for MSMEs 2020/2021 starting?
- 3 Eligibility/Qualifications for Survival Fund Loan
- 4 How to register your business with CAC
- 5 How MSMEs Survival Fund can help you
- 6 How to apply/register for Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
- 7 How you will be updated regularly
www.survivalfundapplication.com is the new portal for Survival Fund Registration for Support Payroll
When is FG Survival Fund Loan of 75bn for MSMEs 2020/2021 starting?
Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021 online application starts from Monday 21st September, 2020 for all Nigerians.
Note: The MSMEs Survival Fund scheme will be implemented over an initial period of three months in order to provide immediate relief from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Eligibility/Qualifications for Survival Fund Loan
Your business must:
- Be Nigerian-owned
- Be CAC-registered
- Business owner must have a BVN
- Staff strength of not less than 10 for Payroll Support and 3 for 608.
How MSMEs Survival Fund can help you
- Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligation of between N30,000 to 50,000 per employee in 3 months
- Provide free CAC Business name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- Support the survival of 100,000 business most affected by COVID-19 Pandemic with N50,000 each.
Please note better; if you have Micro or Small Businesses registered in Nigeria you can apply for MSMEs Survival Fund Scheme 2020/2021.
How to apply/register for Survival Fund Scheme Loan 2020/2021
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below