Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020 Application is currently ongoing, Apply Here – The long awaited agbami scholarship for 2019/2020 is out online for all interested and qualified student in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution (University, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education). All you need to apply successfully are well listed below. APPLY FOR AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2019/2020
Online Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria.
- 1 Courses Eligible for Agbami Scholarship
- 2 List of Documents Required for Agbami Scholarship Application 2019/2020
- 3 How to Register/Apply for Agbami Scholarship for Medical and Engineering Professionals 2019/2020
- 4 Closing Date for Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020
- 5 Important Notice
- 6 How to be updated regularly on when the list will be shortlisted
- 7 Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020 is Ongoing: See How to Apply via scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami
Courses Eligible for Agbami Scholarship
- Medicine & Surgery
List of Documents Required for Agbami Scholarship Application 2019/2020
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How to Register/Apply for Agbami Scholarship for Medical and Engineering Professionals 2019/2020
- To apply Click on scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami
- Create an account
- Fill the application form and submit
Closing Date for Agbami Scholarship 2019/2020
Application closes Midnight 30th October, 2019
- Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
- Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Note – Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Parties.