Air Peace Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023: Apply Here – Air Peace recruitment application form portal is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines below
Air Peace Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023: Apply Here
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Aircraft Appearance Controller
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Cabin and Life Supervisor
Role Purpose Statement
- Plan, organize, and control the cleaning and grooming of operated Aircraft to meet the Air Peace Appearance standard and to ensure compliance with NCAA regulatory requirements.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- To manage and administer all the aircraft appearance activities during the respective shift.
- Identify and requisition of aircraft cleaning materials, tools, and equipment
- Ensures all members of the team follow the relevant Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures. Any non-compliance to the Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures must be addressed at the first instance and corrective action taken instantly.
- Ensure that adequate amenities are available during the aircraft deaning, Report incidents/accident occurrences as per company procedures
- Adhere to the company safety, health, and environmental policy.
- Supervise and Develop Aircraft Attendants for improved competency/efficiency
- Carry out cabin survey on aircraft in terms of appearance and compile it in form of work orders for closure.
- Follow the preventive maintenance and scheduled refurbishment programs using the recommended materials and cleaning agents,
- To supervise Cabin cleaning tasks during turnaround and deep cleaning and ensure aircraft are cleaned as per set standard.
- Communicate with internal/external customers to give and receive information on assigned duties, and progress status,
- Be responsible for shift functioning by monitoring & coordinating all activities with the staff, company employed or outsourced, to ensure that the set standards of Aircraft Appearance are fulfilled
- Ensure that all assets of the Company including equipment and vehicles are maintained in serviceable condition, serviced periodically, and utilized properly
- Ensures that the correct chemicals and deaning materials are used; mixed to the right proportion and safety procedures are followed in order to prevent any damage to the aircraft or injury to the stafit.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of Aircraft Appearance Customer Complaints
- Number of incidents/accidents Aircraft
- Appearance product audit findings
- Optimal material and resource usage
- Aircraft Attendant’s competency
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Science-related field.
- Should possess a Nigerian driving license or a license that can be transferred to a Nigerian driving license
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Supervisory skills
- Good knowledge of Industrial Safety Standards
- Human factors knowledge
- At least 3 years of aircraft Appearance experience, 1 year of which should be as a team leader.
- Knowledge of aircraft standard deaning procedures
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals properties as its used-on aircraft parts
- Adequate IT skills, able to use Company IT systems including aircraft maintenance operating system.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without compromising quality
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.