Apply for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Job Recruitment Programme 2019: Guidelines & Requirements – This is to inform you of British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme which is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified candidates to apply or register using the step below. This post entails the guidelines and requirements and qualifications to apply successfully for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme.
About British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited for:
Title: Global Graduate Finance
Job Number: 16046
Appointment Type: Permanent
Job Descriptions for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme Recruitment 2019
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme
All Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Closing Date for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme
There is no closing date yet for British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme.
To be regularly updated kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
Join our News Channel for updates: