Apply for junior professional associate in World Bank- Am general informing people about the application for junior profession associate (JPA) in world bank. World Bank Junior Professional Associate (JPA) application program is a unique opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience and first-hand exposure to the challenges and rewards of international development.
Apply for junior professional associate in World Bank
Are you a recent graduate? Do you have passion for and commitment to helping others? Are you looking for a solid, two-year entry-level work experience in a multicultural environment? If so, you may be interested in the the World Bank’s JPA program.
In your JPA assignment, you’ll use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your knowledge of technology and your research abilities – working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work both in operations and in corporate functions. You’ll have an opportunity to hone your skills and acquire new ones while gaining first-hand exposure to the challenges of reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity. Your experience as a JPA may be used as a steppingstone to a career in government, consulting, the private sector, academia or other development agencies.
Junior Professional Associate
|Term Duration:||2 years 0 months|
|Recruitment Type:||Local Recruitment|
|Location:||Global based on business need|
Also Read & Apply for any of the below
– Your academic achievements are superior and place you in the top portion of your graduating class.
– Your analytical and research skills extend to areas of specialization such as: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment (climate, blue economy), infrastructure, private sector development, as well as other related fields, including corporate and administrative functions (IT, legal, accounting, communications, etc.).
– You are fluent in English and, preferably, in at least one other Bank language (French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, or Chinese). You love technology and integrate it in your work.
World Bank Junior Professional Associate Application / What are we offering you?
We will provide you with the opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
World Bank Junior Professional Associate Application / Eligibility Criteria
The following are minimum requirements to be eligible for the JPA program:
– Be 28 years of age or younger on your first day of service
– Hold the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree with a superior academic record
– Be fluent in English
– One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
Since this employment program is highly competitive, applicants under active consideration for employment may be asked to submit academic records as well as references. The World Bank will contact only those applicants whom hiring managers wish to interview.
Positions may be located in any of the World Bank’s offices across the world.
A JPA assignment is not an entry point for a career at the World Bank and employment beyond the two-year contract will be prohibited for a period of two years after the end of the contract. However, some former JPAs may rejoin the organization later in their careers after gaining experience elsewhere and becoming experts in their professional fields.
Recruitment and hiring for this employment category is ongoing throughout the year.
Interested candidates may apply online. (Please take care to provide required information where indicated). Please note that applications will be kept active in our database for a period of six months. Should you still be interested in JPA program after six months, you will need to re-apply. Only those identified for an assignment will be contacted to discuss their interest and availability. Candidates are selected by the hiring manager on a highly competitive basis.
The World Bank continually searches for qualified individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds from around the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
How to Apply for World Bank Junior Professional Associate Application 2022
Interested persons should click on the link to apply for World Bank Junior Professional Associate Application Program
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below