Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines in this article. All you need for a successful application are stated below
About Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry. The depth and variety of oil industry knowledge, experience and expertise available within Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited and Principals lends credence to the earlier assertions. The company is led by a team of seasoned oil industry professionals with an excess of 25 years combined hands-on and top management experience in all phases of the upstream oil and gas industry in Petroleum, Mechanical, Production Engineering and Materials Procurement services backgrounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Our Business Development Manager is responsible for driving sustainable financial goal through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for growing our business, fostering and developing relationships with clients. Improve the organization profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the oil and gas sector and also enhance the operations of the business.
- Manages the business relationship with OEMs, IOCs, drives sales and marketing initiatives. It’s a demanding role but offers great potentials for job satisfaction and engagement while on the job.
- Increase the business revenue through business expansion and fostering profitability by building strategic relationship with decision-makers in the oil and gas sector.
- Provides management with competitive business intelligence gathering for upcoming projects from various operators including but not limited to bidding strategies and viable opportunities in the industry.
- Increase the organization revenue by achieving and surpassing sales target. Identify and acquire new key clients.
- Work with and develop our company current prospect database with specified business sector to generate effective leads and exceeds sales target for the business.
- Provide leadership and manages/supervise the Business Development Team.
- Responsible for sales & Marketing, product management, vendors and client relationship management.
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends to develop and deliver compelling business value proposition
- Pipeline Management: Build sales pipeline by developing and managing sales activities plans across the year.
- Provide detailed report, statistics and status of pending contract to the management on monthly business performance for personal sales target and team sales performance.
- Must possess a minimum of 8 years experience as a Business Development Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm (Upstream) or related industry.
- Proven sales track records
- A university degree in Business administration or related field
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
- Strong Business analytics and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
How to Apply for Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Closing Date for Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
Application Deadline is 25th September, 2020.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below