FFS Recruitment 2020: Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs Form via www.fedfire.gov.ng – Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is open and available for registration as announced by the officials. All interested and qualified candidates can now apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021 into any of the positions below:
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]: Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 87 for men;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Computer literacy will be of added
Steps on How to Apply for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interested and qualified applicants should click www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to register using www.cdfipb.careers to fill and submit their online application form .
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to register using www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
Important notice to all applicants
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for sitting during screening and submission during
- Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification
Closing Date for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021
Applications must be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
For questions and challenges, Comment Below
Attah commas Ekwo says
I have adherence to laid down procedures and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision