Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2021: See How to Apply – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting all interested and qualified persons in their reputable establishment. All you need to apply successfully to any of the available positions are all contained in this article below
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2021: See How to Apply
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist
- To ensure the provision of highly skilled manpower through the FMN Academy framework. Implement the evolving learning strategy to ensure a capable and motivated workforce and sustain a learning culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
Design & Build Talent Academy:
- Contribute to the planning, development, and implementation of the FMN Academy framework and training curriculum aimed at strengthening FMN Organizational Capability.
- Design and implement effective instructional methods – OJT, Coaching, Job Shadowing, Virtual lessons, etc. within the FMN Academy.
- Phase interventions leveraging innovative and effective learning methodologies & tools to close medium and long-term gaps.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure timely delivery of inputs and eliminate barriers to learning.
- Coordinate and Implement all learning activities for all FMN Business Units, supporting employees participating in internal and external learning programs in line with the established curriculum & competency framework.
- Execute the delivery of all FMN learning content and interventions across all the Business units using the 70:20:10 model to effect blended learning, train the trainer, SME & Managers as internal faculty (for mentoring, coaching & OJT).
- Implement capability plans targeted at specialized areas/ functional leadership (FLAM, FLAG, ELDP).
- Collate and convert Individual development plans into learning interventions working with HRBPs, subject matter experts for different levels of competency proficiencies to close medium- and long-term gap.
- Evaluate requests for specific training in coordination with FMN Academy Curriculum & Business level competency framework to close medium- and long-term gaps.
Learning System Management:
- Track and report KPIs (Training budget, TNA, Skills Audits, Learning Intervention & success Matrix). Generate & circulate corporate business training index reports.
- Leverage and support HRBPs to build a learning culture
- Design and maintain effective learning conditions (environment, learning delivery, logistics to eliminate barriers and ensure effective learning in all business areas.
- Facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions, both online and face to face.
- Develop the capacity of other trainers within key teams to support the core training program.
- Analyze cost benefits to execute the best learning delivery channels.
- ITF applications and reimbursement.
- Manage vendors for delivery of service, cost efficiency, effective solutions based on the scale.
- Embed and Sustain FMN Learning culture.
- University Degree preferably in the Social Sciences.
Experience/ Added Advantage:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Capability Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Team orientated and Results-focused.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to be updated regularly on all vital information needed
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here