Google StartUps Fund Programme Application Form Portal – This update is to guide the general public on the steps to apply for Google StartUps Fund Programme using the application link provided in this article below.
Google StartUps Fund Programme Application Form Portal
Google StartUps Fund Programme – The Black Founders Fund is A Google for Startups initiative giving access to funding to Black-founded startups in Africa.
About the initiative
Through the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Africa, we are supporting early-stage, Black-founded startups on the continent. We want to bridge the existing fundraising gap for Black startup founders in Africa’s fast-growing technology landscape.
This non-dilutive $4M fund is allocated across a pipeline of 60 investable startups in Africa. Applications for the latest $4M Black Founders Fund in Africa are now open until May 31st.
Who should apply?
The Black Founders Fund is intended for startups led by founders who self-identify as Black and are based in Africa.
The best of Google
We connect founders with the very best of Google’s people, products, and practices.
Access to capital
Up to $100K in equity-free cash will be awarded to each startup.
At its core, the Black Founders Fund is a global initiative. Selected founders have the opportunity to connect with founders from all over the world.
Which countries are eligible?
We are currently accepting applicants from the following countries in Africa: Botswana, Cameroun, Côte D’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
(These countries are our prime focus due to their active tech and startup ecosystems, but we will consider very strong applications from other African countries not listed.)
Who is eligible for the initiative?
Startups must be:
- Headquartered in Africa or has a legal presence on the continent
- Building for Africa and a global market
- Creating jobs, able to show growth potential to raise more funding, and making an impact
With a founding team that is:
- Diverse, with at least one Black C-level founding member
- Directly supporting the Black community
- Technology startups with a live product in-market or a business where technology is core to their ability to scale (the initiative is not for consultancies or not-for-profits)
- Compatibility with Google products—our products can accelerate your growth
How to apply
For more details visit Google for Startups
Submission of Application closes on 31st May 2022