Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Form 2021: Apply Here – This is to inform the general public of Guinness Nigeria recruitment application form that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application link portal in this article below
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Ref No: JR1048340
Location: Benin, Edo
Worker Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- This role manages day to day warehousing operations in specific markets in Africa, providing a service of executing operations, partnering with warehouse providers and adding value to each market in the region.
- The role holder will work with a complex range of in market stakeholders (MD, Supply, Finance, and Commercial), in market warehousing teams as well as the central Operational Excellence and CoE team.
- The role will need to interact across cultures & have strong influence/impact within business
- The role will also need to engage and partner with key Diageo Supply Partners (3PL’s, GDBS, etc.) as well as external suppliers.
- Execute Distribution Requirements Plan – Receive Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) from PLAN, provide warehousing space, manage warehouse shortfalls and flag threshold capacity.
- Inventory Management & Quality Control (Finished Goods, Raw & Pack Material). Track inventory levels, Track stock aging, Innovations and SLOBs plus relaying information back to PLAN.
- Manage 3PL Contracts-Manage 3PL provider’s performance (including cost), Lead SPM reviews, track set KPI milestones, suggest improvements and implementation of initiatives.
- Warehouse set-up (Finished Goods) – Ensure warehouse (owned or leased) meets Diageo Health, safety & environmental standards (HSE standards), Optimise lighting, signage, security, warehouse racks and layout configuration.
- Lead and motivate the team to deliver the Center of Excellence (CoE) requirements including influencing those non direct reports.
- Warehouse Operations (Finished Goods, Raw and Pack Materials) -Create and execute warehouse and yard schedules, optimize processes, manage reconciliations and treatment of variances.
- BSc in a Supply Chain related subject.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a warehouse manager in handling FMCGs preferably handling 3PL.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written combined with the ability to engage effectively at all levels in the organisation
- Ability to use Warehouse Management System (WMS) systems and guide others will be an advantage
- Numerate and ability to apply KPI’s to drive performance management at all levels in the warehouse.
- Demonstrable ability to engage and align stakeholders behind plans and win support for implementing change within the warehouse environment
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Form 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below