Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021: Latest Job Openings – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021: Latest Job Openings
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Manager – Wireline and Perforating
Requisition Number: 94816
Location: Port Harcourt, RI, NG
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Manager, Field Service, Management, Manufacturing
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, the Wireline Field Service Manager supervises multiple Wireline and Perforating crews, who on a daily basis execute services at the well site.
- This includes hiring members of the crews, disciplining and terminating crew members.
- Provides input into the development of personnel and uses competency data to improve job performance metrics.
- With past field experience, serves as an assessor to assess crew competence.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Knowledgeable of and actively promotes the application of Halliburton Management System (HMS) to work methods and processes.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL.
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on irregular/unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Is accountable for compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Standards & actively promotes and uses Halliburton tools related to safe working conditions, such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA) & Hazard Observation Programs (HOC)
- Involved in the process of investigating accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned PSL using the appropriate investigative tools (Taproot).
- Drives the implementation of new technology within Wireline and Perforating at client’s location.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center’s viability and its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Requires completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar disciplines and years of experience in Wireline & Perforating field operations.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to be updated regularly
To be regularly updated, kindly Subscribe to the site for FREE using your Email address.
You can Join our News Channels for Updates