Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Performance Engineer 2023– Hobark International Limited job is recruiting for a suitable candidates should fill for the position of Performance Engineer. Qualified candidate should kindly apply for the job position successful.
Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Performance Engineer 2023
The Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Engineer
Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Key player in the Drilling Wells Improvement process (DWIP) and “Solutions for Performance” targeted at Drilling & Wells Operations.
- Participate in risk assessment related to Well operations. Identify and implement measures to ensure successful well delivery.
- Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions i.e. Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity and Fluids.
- Track and Ensure follow-up of Operations & Cost Performance Indices (KPI’s , CPIs etc.) for all assets within Drilling & Wells (Well Operations/ Interventions/ Support Services).
- A Degree in the Sciences or Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant technical experience with Well engineering roles.
- Good knowledge of the Company rules, Guides and Manuals, General Specifications and the CMS related to Drilling and Wells, Safety, QA/QC and associated metiers.
- Good knowledge of Contracts and Procurement, Finance and Cost control.
- Good knowledge of Relevant Regulatory Authorities and Agencies in the Oil and Gas space in Nigeria and Internationally.
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis Tools & Methods, Communication (oral & written) and Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge drilling engineering/ operations, completion engineering, well interventions and well integrity.
- Good knowledge of material and equipment, QA/QC and Inspection procedure, stock management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply