IITA Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022: Apply Here – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) recruitment application form portal 2022 is open and available for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link portal in this article below
IITA Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022: Apply Here
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Ref No: STS2022-009
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: STS- National (6-months renewable contract)
- Participate in market survey on fast moving items on a weekly basis
- Assist in procuring materials and items on cash as per the instruction of back of house Manager
- Liaise with Supply chain unit on outstanding purchase order both locally and overseas orders to reduce encumbrances.
- Assist in raising local purchase order for imprest purchases and other deliveries to the unit
- Follow up with suppliers in ensuring prompt deliveries of items required for the day to day running of the unit.
- Preparing weekly report of outstanding purchase orders (Partial deliveries, nondeliveries, and GIT
- Ensure that invoices of all cash purchases are quickly submitted daily for preparation of imprest journal for processing and prompt reimbursement by the Finance unit
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Back of House Manager or supervisors.
- O’level with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar or related role in a well-structured organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have ability to work with minimal supervision, trustworthy and commitment to work during weekends and holiday when needed.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women. While all applications will be acknowledged, please.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2022.
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here and Comment Below