Imo State Government, IMSG Covid-19 Youth Loan Empowerment Registration Application Form Portal 2021 – Imo State Government is empowering the youths using Covid-19 Loan to assist all Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises as well as Farmers who may need the money to establish their businesses more. To apply successfully to this ongoing IMSG Covid-19 Youth Loan Exercise, kindly use the link and guidelines provided below.
- 1 Imo State Government, IMSG Covid-19 Youth Loan Empowerment Registration Application Form Portal 2021
Imo State Government, IMSG Covid-19 Youth Loan Empowerment Registration Application Form Portal 2021
With the Covid-19 Virus outbreak,the Imo State Government is concerned about the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) status and needs in the state. Consequently, this appraisal form is to enable the State to empower you appropriately in cushioning the economic effects of the Pandemic which has adversely affected the micro-business activities in the state.
Eligibility for Imo State Government (IMSG) Loan Empowerment 2021 Application
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must have an existing business
- Applicant must be within the age bracket of youths
- Applicant must have a working bank account, Email address and Phone number for communication
How to Apply for IMSG Loan Empowerment programme
Interested applicants willing to apply for the IMSG Empowerment Programme should follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.imostate.gov.ng and click on the 2021 IMSG Youths Empowerment link in red or Click Here to enrol directly
- Input your phone number
- Input the last 5 digits of your account number
- Input the first 6 digits of your BVN
After you have done all that, Click Login to fill the application form and submit it
Please note that government will check the progress of your business on a regular basis.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below