INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023: How to Apply for INEC 2023 Election Jobs via pres.inecnigeria.org – INEC Staff recruitment application form portal 2023 is currently open and out for all interested and qualified persons to apply. All can now apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 Elections is now available for all to apply
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023: How to Apply for INEC 2023 Election Jobs via pres.inecnigeria.org
The Independent Electoral Commission has announced the commencement of INEC Ad-HOC Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election. The announcement was made on September 5th, 2023.
The announcement reads on INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment;
“The Commission has approved the use of INECPRES and its reactivation for interested applicants who wish to serve as ad-hoc staff for 2023 general Elections.
“Consequent upon the above, the commission has directed that all interested applicants with the exception of Coalition/returning Officers must register on the INECPRES to be eligible for selection and deployment as ad-hoc staff in 2023 general elections.
“To achieve the required number of ad-hoc staff per states, it is important that robust engagement /sensitization by the admin. Sec/HOD EOPs/EOs and AEOs under the leadership of the RECs is commenced with the authorities of the federal, State Tertiary Institutions and the NYSC offices (State/Government Levels).
How to Apply or Register for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
To Apply successfully visit: https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- Launch period of the INECPRES opens on Wednesday, 14th September by 8:am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 8pm.
- The INECPRES is available via 2 links located on the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- The URL of the Registration web portal is https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- The download link for the INECPRES mobile app installer is https://inecpres.app.com/pres
- The help desk / technical support details: Vanity number is 0700-CALL-INEC. Email is email@example.com. Other helpdesk mobile numbers are as indicated on the portal.
Please kindly SHARE this update using the SHARE BUTTONS to your friends and well wishers to enable all benefit from this vital information.