INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Registration Portal for 2023 Election is Out – Do you want to apply or register for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment? Are you in search of the application portal for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment? Are you looking for the steps to apply or register for INEC Adhoc Staff? Well, search no more as the solution is now brought to your doorsteps. All interested and qualified persons are invited to apply for the ongoing INEC Adhoc staff recruitment via the link portal provided in this article below
- 1 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Registration Portal for 2023 Election is Out
- 1.1 Things you must put in place before INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Registration
- 1.2 How to Apply /Register for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for Election
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Registration Portal for 2023 Election is Out
We humbly advise you read through the guidelines before applying to enable a hitch-free registration. Success in all you do and we believe you would be shortlisted as far as you followed our directives
Things you must put in place before INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Registration
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
How to Apply /Register for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for Election
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
CLICK www.pres.inecnigeria.org/ to Apply or Register
- Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.