INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal for Observers 2023: See How to Apply – Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently recruiting observers to help in the forth coming electoral processes 2023. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here.
INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal for Observers 2023: See How to Apply
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) here by invites registered Civil Society Organization (CSOs) and Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs) and other interested Stakeholders whose work is on democracy, governance and election and who wish to observe the Ekiti and Osun States Governorship elections scheduled to hold on 18th June, 2022 (Ekiti State) and 16th July, 2022 (Osun State). This is without prejudice to any previous correspondence with the Commission as completion of the prescribed application form (EC 14A (1)) remains the only acceptable means of applying.
- Interested Observer groups should complete the application from (EC 14A (1)) and submit same online along with other necessary documents (including evidence of past election observation to assist in the assessment of the application).
- Observer Groups should particularly note that all other information including Legal Status, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Registration Certificate as well as evidence of registration with Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja among others are to accompany the application online
- Observer groups who desire to observe the two Elections shall indicate accordingly while completing the application form.
- Any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution.
- The list of successful observer groups approved for accreditation will subsequently be published in National Newspapers and on the Commission’s website.
READ – Npower Nexit Business Plan Form for Batch A and B
Qualification of Successful Observer Groups
- Each Successful groups would then be required to complete and submit online the Deployment of Observers Forms (EC 14A (II)). Including photographs of field Observers.
- The schedule of field Observers with their passport photographs uploaded and arranged on local Government basis on form (EC14A (II)) shall also be submitted in a USB Flash Drive to facilitate the production of identification accreditation tags for Observers.
- All successful Observer Groups will be required to sign the Commission’s indemnity form before receiving their accreditation credentials.
Also apply; NPC Adhoc Staff E-Recruitment for 2023 Census Application Form Link Portal
- Principles of Observation Observer groups should note that the core principles of election Observation as contained in relevant UN, AU and ECOWAS treaties and protocols, as well as INEC guidelines on Election observation (2018), which includes impartiality, objectivity and non-partisanship should quide conduct of observers during the Elections observations.
Also apply; INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 for Governorship Election: Apply Here
- In accordance with the prevailing circumstance in the country, accredited observer groups are expected to comply with all the regulations and protocols on Covid-19 as issued by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 including face masks, hand gloves, and hand sanitizers, as well maintain social distancing by all their members that will operate in the field on Election Day.
- Details of Covid-19 Protocols as it relates to election are available at NCDC website. Please be guided accordingly.
How to Apply for INEC Job Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates should kindly Click Here to Apply
Closing Date for INEC Recruitment 2023
There is no specified closing date yet
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below
HARUNA SHETTIMA KULLIMA says
SHAFiu Isah says
Help me god
Sunday Francis says
FASORE Samson Idowu says
I will be glad if you can you me for this forth Presidential of coming general election…..
Sabiu Ibrahim says
Promised to work hard