International Medical Corps Recruitment Application Form 2021: Latest Job Openings – International Medical Corps is currently accepting applications from all interested and qualified persons. Kindly go through the eligibility, qualifications and requirements to enable you apply the position you are more qualified for. All you need for a successful application are all contained here
- 1 International Medical Corps Recruitment Application Form 2021: Latest Job Openings
International Medical Corps Recruitment Application Form 2021: Latest Job Openings
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The Warehouse Officer will work within the Logistics department of Operational Support structure, committed to provide reliable and compliant support to program activities in order to achieve efficient service to program beneficiaries
- The Warehouse Officer will ensure smooth operations of IMC warehouses and directly manage the receipt, dispatch and inventory keeping of all food and goods that enter the storage facilities.
- Through implementing IMC and donor’s Warehousing procedures the Warehouse Officer will ensures that all food and inventories will be accounted for in accordance to IMC and donor requirements.
Job Title: State Manager – CGPP
Position: Nigerian Nationals Only
Career Category: Program / Project Management
- State Manager CGPP (For Nigerian Nationals only): to join our team in Borno office, Nigeria to effectively manage project activities and resources, provide leadership and stewardship to the project team and maintain collaborative links with the project’s key stakeholders at state and sub-national levels.
Job Title: GBV Case Worker
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Position Nigerian Nationals only.
- The Case Worker will be responsible for case management and psychosocial support of vulnerable women, including survivors of violence, in the project sites in Maiduguri.
Job Title: Nutrition Assistant
Locations: Damboa & Maiduguri, Borno State.
Position: Nigerian Nationals only
- The incumbent will be responsible for the overall implementation of CMAM and IYCF in collaboration with other nutrition and SMOH staff and integration with other programs/He will facilitate good practice and ensure compliance to applicable implementation of national CMAM guidelines.**
How to Apply for International Medical Corps Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, addressed to “The Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” via the email: email@example.com
Closing Date for International Medical Corps Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is 27th April, 2021.
- International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this *recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the reporting email address provided at the end of this document. International Medical Corps’ Reporting email address: report@InternationalMedicalCorps.org**. *Please do not submit your CV or application to the reporting email address, it will not be considered for review.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise applications will not be considered.
- Due to the urgent need of the position, applications received will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
For questions and challenges, Comment Below