Intersect Consortium Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022: Apply Here – Intersect Consortium recruitment application form portal is currently open for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided below
Intersect Consortium Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022: Apply Here
Intersect Consortium is a group of organizations primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space. Our Members understand the growing need for Mental Health Services and Products in Africa and continually work to provide Awareness, Education, Treatment, and Support to Individuals, Companies, Families, and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer (Recruiter)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings.
- A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislation, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs.
- A good recruiter can assess candidates’ skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Managing internship programs.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Providing recruitment reports teaming managers.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years experience in employees recruitment cycle.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Certification is an added advantage.
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for Intersect Consortium Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2022.