Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency (PHDCA) Recruitment Form 2022 – Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency (PHDCA) Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below
Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency (PHDCA) Recruitment Form 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Midwife
- Interested applicants must have RM Certificate, or a Statement of Result, or Testimonial from recognized Health Training Institution and License or evidence of payment with Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
We are pleased to announce an opening for the engagement of registered midwives from within and outside the state according to the following conditions:
- The appointment is not Permanent and Pensionable.
- The existing vacancies are all in rural and semi urban areas of the state, so only candidates willing to serve in those communities are eligible to apply
- Accommodation will be provided free
- Successful candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of sixty thousand naira (N60,000.00) only.
How to Apply for Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency (PHDCA) Recruitment Form 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with photocopies of relevant documents including Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
Office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources for Health (DDHR),
The Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency,
Block B of the State Secretariat,
Dutse, Jigawa State.
Send to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th August, 2022.
- For more enquiries, contact the following phone numbers: 08065418678 08036503610, 08038843392 and 08033759727.
- All applications should reach the office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources for Health (DDHR) not later than the closing date