Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – This is to inform you of the latest recruitment by Jumia Group. They are currently recruiting Supply Chain Operations Manager. All you need to apply for the position and other positions needed for immediate employment are stated clearly below.
Short Description of Jumia Group
Jumia Group is a leading GLOBAL INCUBATOR OF START-UPS. They started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
Jumia Group are currently looking for talented people to join their team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
They are recruiting applicants to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- The Supply Chain Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall end to end management and coordination of full-order cycle, align metrics and resources to leverage volume for highest return.
- This position is a key contact to record and track quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport cost while maintaining efficiency.
In particular you will:
- Management of cross border supply chain for Nigeria bound shipment
- Create route to improve delivery fulfillment and customer promise for international order
- Diversify logistic partnership for trade route
- Test new international shipping solution to create most reliable and even faster supply
- Develop systems and processes to improve fulfillment lead-time for Jumia global bound shipment
- Constantly improving existing processes and finding means to better supply efficiency and metric
- Rollout and standardize reverse supply chain for international sellers
- Streamline international seller inventory management
- Enhancement of Customer Experience/Vendor Experience for Jumia Global
- Constantly review SKU with poor review and quality
- Manage vendor Payment and logistic recharge
- Cost optimization for international Freight and local clearing
- Negotiate international freight & local clearing cost with 100% reliability
- Develop streamlined reports, dashboards and intermediate indicators
- Create reports on Metric –> Detail–> Why format
- Automate and make dashboards as real time as possible to show performance metric
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- MBA or Master’s Degree in: Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related fields
- 7+ years of management experience in Supply Chain, Distribution and Logistics in a multi-site distribution network
- Clear understanding of Logistics network management, Retail or Customer Service processes and priorities
- Experience of Six Sigma/ Lean analytical technique is a plus
- Experience of supply chain management and transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation, inventory management, S&OP.
- Understanding of E-Commerce Direct-to-Consumer order fulfillment concepts
How to Apply Jumia Recruitment 2018
All interested and qualified candidates should;
Application Closing Date
No date has been stipulated for its closure. Therefore we advise you to apply now
In case of any issue Speak With Us