Jumia Recruitment 2018/2019 – This is to inform the general public of the latest Jumia Recruitment. Jumia Nigeria is currently looking for CRM Campaign Manager. Jumia is one of the major internet groups that employ candidates or applicants not minding their place of origin. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. They are known for their huge performances and successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. Jumia is supported and backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Jumia is currently recruiting talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join their team and embark on their exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: CRM Campaign Manager
- The CRM channel is at the cornerstone of Jumia marketing strategy with a strong objective to grow unpaid channels much faster than paid channels, as well as achieving more relevance and personalization through automation
- The role involves developing the strategy across direct response channels with a focus on email to optimise campaigns.
- Driving retention and customer loyalty, you will look after the lifecycle of campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programmes.
In particular you will:
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- Working across all channels (email, SMS, push & in app) to support the rollout of CRM programmes
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Support and assess the third-party initiatives
- Keep on top of new developments and trend in CRM, and suggest new campaigns whilst improving existing ones
Required Skills & Qualifications for CRM Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management.
- You are highly analytical with advanced expertise in Excel, Google Analytics, or similar platforms
- You have a working knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc.
- Extensive experience in the production of HTML emails, landing pages and Social media and programmatic campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity
- Superb written and verbal communication and able to present results
- Proven ROI / campaign effectiveness experience
How to Apply for CRM Manager at Jumia Nigeria
All interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Closing Date
The closing Date has not been specified
For more updates on how to apply for CRM Manager at Jumia Nigeria or other current and available jobs, kindly subscribe to us using your Email address or LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates.
In case of any challenge kindly SPEAK WITH US
You can as well ask us any question as immediate reply will be given to you as fast as possible