Update on How Kaduna State Government 2017/2018 Bursary Beneficiaries can access their Bursary. Those who applied for Kaduna State Scholarship and Bursary and were shortlisted can now access their bursary and get paid. Good news to all beneficiaries is that the Governor of Kaduna State has increased the bursary fee from N15,000 to N130,000. It is indeed a huge amount and I believe beneficiaries will be much happy to hear this and access their bursary. Access your Kaduna State Government Bursary page and get paid instantly.
Five steps have been given by Kaduna State Bursary officials on how beneficiaries can access their bursary and get paid.
Steps on how to access Kaduna State Bursary 2017/2018 for Beneficiaries
Below are the steps for verification and accessing your Bursary:
- Step 1: Follow Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board
- Step 2: click http://scholarship.kdsg.gov.ng
- Step 3: enter ANY TWO of your SID number or phone number or account number that you used when applying.
- Step 4: enter your details.
- Step 5: is the final step which is disbursement
Make sure they are exactly as you entered them on the online form. If you encounter any problem along the way; a link will be sent to your email to enable you book an appointment to see a student advisor at the Board office.
For orderliness and security, please do not come to the Board office to make any enquiry without a prior online appointment. You may not be attended to. Nasir El-Rufai is the first to implement the new minimum wage in Nigeria. He is paying students bursary of upto 130,000 from as low as 15,000 in this harsh economic realities. He is also funding the #kadunaurbanrenewal project all at once.
How to be updated regularly updated
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle