Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Scholarships for Fully Funded Study in South Korea 2023 – This article is written to guide you on the necessary steps to apply or register for Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Scholarships for fully funded study in South Korea. All you need to apply or register successfully are all contained here
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Scholarships for Fully Funded Study in South Korea 2023
The KOICA Scholarship (SP) is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries. KOICA Is offering 24 master’s programs and 2 doctorate programs in 2023. This announcement is for 12 programs only. Application guideline for 12 more courses will be provided during March.
- KOICA Scholarship Program (Master’s and Doctoral degrees)
- Countries selected by KOICA among the DAC List of ODA Recipients (62 Countries)
- Fees including tuition, monthly allowance, air fare, accommodation, settlement allowance, scholarship completion grants, insurance, and extracurricular activities.
KOICA Master’s Degrees
- Citizen of a partner country officially recommended by the country’s government
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Public official or publicly-affiliated worker
- Those meeting the university’s selection criteria
KOICA Doctoral Degrees
- Those meeting the above selection criteria for a master’s degree
- A master »s degree holder of KOICA’s Scholarship Programs
How to Apply
- All documents should be sent to the regional KOICA office or the relevant government office.
- A two track approach of an application process
How to Apply for Korea International Cooperation Agency Scholarship 2023
For More Information:
Closing Date / Deadline for Korea International Cooperation Agency Scholarship 2023
Application Deadline: March 20, 2023
Please SHARE this update on your Timeline via the SHARE BUTTONS as many would benefit from it. Try Sharing It Now