Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) ID Card Registration Form Portal – There is an ongoing registration for LASRRA to enable you have the ID card (Identity Card) as a resident or citizen of Lagos State. Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Registration Form is out and available for application online. This article detailed steps on how to register or apply for LASRRA ID Card. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
What is LASRRA?
The Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) is to register all residents of Lagos State, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, religious affiliations or nationality.
As long as the individual resides in the State and intends to continue to remain in the State for 3 months or more, they are obligated to register.
What is LASRRA ID Card?
LASRRA ID Card is an identity card given to all registered citizens or residents of Lagos State through Lagos State Residents Registration Agency.
What is the duty of LASRRA
The primary responsibility of the Agency is for Data capturing which would later translate to building a reliable database of all Residents. The Mission of the government as regards this is for efficient planning and allocation of resources in the State.
Documents Required for LASRRA Registration
Note: Both original & photocopy of each document is required.
Adult Registration Document Requirements (Ages 16 years and above):
- Two proofs of identification are required: Photo identification and residence address verification. All proofs of identification and residency must be valid at the time of registration.
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION (Any one of the following is acceptable):
- International Passport
- Employee ID Card
- Association ID
- National ID Card
- Nigerian National Driver’s License
- Student ID Card
- Tax Card or Receipt
- Letter of identification from parent/CDA/Householder or registered associations or organisation endorsed
PROOF OF RESIDENCE (Any one of the following is acceptable):
- Rent Receipt/Agreement
- Utility Bill of current place of residence (Refuse disposal bill, PHCN bill, Water bill, etc)
Child/Children Registration Document Requirements (Ages 0 to 15 years):
- Birth Certificate (Original & photocopy)
- Photocopy of registration card of adult registering the child (the adult should have completed registration before a child can be registered)
All documents are to be scanned by registration officers and given back to residents. Please bring originals and clean clear photocopies to the centre.
Modes of LASRRA Registration
There are two (2) modes of registration:
Here, the applicant registers via the internet using our online registration portal.
A unique reference number is generated online which the applicant takes to their nearest registration point or office for their bio-metric information to be captured. Save time today, pre-register online.
This is done at a registration point.
Here, the applicant’s data is entered manually by the registration officer directly into the registration data bank and their bio-metric information is captured.
Contact address of LASRRA Office
4 Registration Close, Off Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja.
Office opens from Monday – Friday. Time: 8AM – 5PM
You can contact the office via: 014483440, 014483450
How do I get my lasrra number online
You can get your LASRRA number online by using the application form portal below
Steps on How to Register for LASRRA ID Card
To register successfully, kindly Click: https://www.lagosresidents.gov.ng/
How to fill the registration form
- Click on the button labelled Start Registration. Please make sure that you have all the information required to fill the form before you start. Also make sure that you will be able to print from the computer once registration is complete.
- Fields marked with * are mandatory fields and you must provide an answer or select an option for the the mandatory fields.
- If you leave out any mandatory fields you will not be able to go on to the next section and a message will be shown in red at the top of the page highlighting the omitted fields.
- You can go back to review previously filled sections by clicking on the back button or by clicking on the section tabs on the left side of the page
- If you are not sure of, do not have, or do not know what to fill in any of the fields, you can save what you have done so far, then confirm the required information and return to the website to continue the Online Registration. To save the information you have entered, click on the button labelled Save For Later on the registration form. To continue a saved registration click on the link labelled Retrieve Saved Registration
- After filling in the information you will be required to review the information you have entered before submitting
- To change information in any of the sections, click on the provided section edit button to go back and enter the correct information
- When you have checked all entries and they are correct, you can submit the registration by clicking on the button labelled Submit Registration. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE ANY INFORMATION AFTER SUBMISSION. When you submit the registration you will be shown a confirmation page with your Online Registration Details including your Online Registration Id.
- The Online Registration details you will see after registration comprises the following:
- Online Registration Id
- First Name
- Other Name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- State of Residence
- Print the confirmation page by clicking on the button labeled Print or by using your browser’s print function. You are required to bring the printed confirmation page with you when you go to complete your registration at any of the registration centers nearest to you.
- If you experience any difficulty registering online, please visit any of our registration centres at the following locations
Submitting your registration online is the first step of your registration. The next step is to go to the closest registration centre to complete the registration by capturing your picture, fingerprints and signature. You can complete the registration at any registration centre. Click here to find the nearest registration centre to you
How to be Updated regularly
Kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below