Malaria Consortium Recruitment Application Form 2021: Latest Job Openings – Do you know that application for Malaria Consortium is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal. All you need for a successful registration are all contained in this article below
Malaria Consortium Recruitment Application Form 2021: Latest Job Openings
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LGA Cluster Supervisor
Locations: Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara
Length of contract: 2 years
Role type: National
Travel involved: 40% within the State
Reporting to: Zonal Programmes Manager
Direct reports: LGA field Officer
Country and Project Background
The Nigeria Country Office in Abuja, started operations in 2008, through the DFID/UKaid funded support to National Malaria Programme, SuNMaP (2008 – 2016). The office had presence in 23 states of the country and has managed at various times, about 15 projects. It follows the mandate of the parent organization in Nigeria and has been working specifically in the following areas:
- Malaria control/elimination
- Integrated community case management (iCCM) for malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea
- Neglected tropical diseases (NTDs)
Malaria Consortium has recently received funding to implement SMC in three West African countries including Nigeria. In Nigeria, malaria consortium has decided to use the fund to continue SMC implementation in the 4 states it has been supporting since 2013 with UNITAID (Sokoto and Zamfara), DFID (Katsina and Jigawa) and BMSMC (Katsina) funds.
Under this new funding and any anticipated additional funding, all Malaria Consortium SMC activities in county will be consolidated into a single project and managed by Senior Project Manager who will report to the Country Programme Manager.
- The Cluster Supervisor will support the micro-planning and implementation of project activities at LGA level, with health facilities and communities at LGA level in the supported States (Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara) in Nigeria.
- S/He will support the planning and coordinating activities such as training, supervision, reporting of activities, as well as the relationship and communication with key actors at LGA level, under the supervision of the Malaria Consortium SMC LGA Coordinator.
- The post is based at state level, with frequent travel to the LGA/Health Facilities and communities line managing the activities of the field officer(s).
Scope of Work
- The position holder will support the micro-planning and coordination of activities at LGA level, including maintaining close communication, participate in key activities such as planning, training and supervision of SMC as well as the reporting of data to the Zonal Programme manager.
How to Apply for Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2021
Application Deadline is 23rd May, 2021.
How to be updated regularly
To be regularly updated, kindly Subscribe to the site for FREE using your Email address.
You can Join our News Channels for Updates