Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal for Airmen/Airwomen Registration via www.airforce.mil.ng is Out – Are you looking for the application portal for NAF Recruitment 2021? Do you want to apply successfully or register for Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2021/2022? Nigerian Air Force or Nigeria Airforce (NAF) Recruitment for Airmen /Airwomen BMTC is now open and available for all to apply using the application steps and guidelines as outlined below. The full list of positions and qualifications are also explained. APPLY FOR NAF RECRUITMENT FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN BMTC 2021 HERE
- 1 NAF Recruitment 2021 Application Form for Airmen/Airwomen Registration via www.airforce.mil.ng
- 1.1 Requirements and Qualifications for NAF (Nigerian Air Force) Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen BMTC Recruitment Exercise 2021
- 1.3 When is NAF Recruitment Registration 2021 Starting?
- 1.4 NAF recruitment Interview 2021 for Airmen/Airwomen
- 1.5 Closing Date for NAF Airmen and Airwomen Recruitment 2021
- 1.6 How to be updated regularly on the recruitment exercise of NAF 2021
NAF Recruitment 2021 Application Form for Airmen/Airwomen Registration via www.airforce.mil.ng
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment exercise for Airmen/Airwomen BMTC and Tradesmen/Women and Non-Tradesmen/Women is for all that merits and meets up with the requirements. It is required that you apply for NAF Recruitment 2021 via the portal www.airforce.mil.ng or https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
Requirements and Qualifications for NAF (Nigerian Air Force) Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen BMTC Recruitment Exercise 2021
Click on BMTC – Basic Military Training Course
Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
When is NAF Recruitment Registration 2021 Starting?
NAF Recruitment Application Online Registration Starts on 2nd March, 2021
NAF recruitment Interview 2021 for Airmen/Airwomen
Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 17th May – 12th July, 2021.
Closing Date for NAF Airmen and Airwomen Recruitment 2021
NAF airmen/airwomen application closing date/deadline is 30th March, 2021.
How to be updated regularly on the recruitment exercise of NAF 2021
To be always updated especially, when the list of shortlisted candidates will be out and other related articles or updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
If there is any confusion or questions, kindly Comment Below or Click Here