Nigerian Army (NA) 2022/2023 DSSC 28 /SSC 49 Recruitment – Are you looking for steps on how to apply for Nigerian Army (NA) DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2022/2023? Do you want to apply/register for Nigerian Army SSC/DSSC Recruitment 2022? Are you looking for the new application form portal for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021? This is to officially inform you of Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023 DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) 28 and SSC (Short Service Combatant) 49 course 2022/2023 recruitment. All you need to apply for this recruitment are all stated clearly in this post below.
Nigerian Army (NA) 2022 DSSC 28 /SSC 49 Recruitment – Apply via www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28/2022 and Short Service Combatant Commission (SSC) Course 49/2022 recruitment application is online and it has deadline or closing date.
Nigerian Army (NA) 2022/2023 DSSC 28 /SSC 49 Recruitment Available Positions
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the following Nigerian Army (NA) positions as:
1.) Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Course Recruitment (SSC 49 / 2022)
2.) Nigerian Army Engineer
3.) Army Ordnance Corps Officer
4.) Dental Therapist / Dental Surgery Assistant
5.) General Duty Medical / Dental Officer
7.) Army Corps Officer – Supply and Transport
8.) Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
9.) Medical and Dental Consultant
10.) Army Intelligence Corps Officer
11.) Army Signals Officer
12.) Army Finance Corps Officer
13.) Officer – Directorate of Chaplain Services (Roman Catholic)
14.) Army Corps of Military Police
15.) Officer – Directorate of Chaplain Services (Protestant)
16.) Army Education Corps Officer
17.) Army Band Corps Officer
18.) Professionals, Allied to Medicine
21.) Clinical Psychologist
22.) Officer – Directorate of Army Physical Training
23.) Officer – Directorate of Army Aviation
24.) Officer – Directorate of Islamic Affairs
25.) Officer – Directorate of Legal Service
26.) Officer – Directorate of Public Relations
27.) Dental Technologist
Steps on How to Register/Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 for SSC 49 and DSSC 28
- Go online and visit Nigerian Army web page at: recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose DSSC option from the page.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing SSC and DSSC courses.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the SSC as per your qualification.
- At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving/have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, choose the appropriate option and proceed.
- If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (A verification will be sent to you email) or enter your login details and log in.
- Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- For DSSC applicants, note that the qualification selections available to you are dependent on the preferred corps selected.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army (NA) DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2022/2023
Application to DSSC/SSC Recruitment closing date or deadline is 6th May, 2022
How to be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address
- LIKE our Facebook information page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Comment Below