Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Entry Level Recruitment Application Form 2022 – This article is written to inform the general public of Nigerian Aviation Handling Companyh (NAHCO Aviance) that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Entry Level Recruitment Application Form 2022
NAHCO Aviance – Establish in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data).
- Keep track of business revenue.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk.
- Create and give presentations.
- Get familiar with personnel duties.
- Participate in company’s strategic planning.
Requirements for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Entry Level Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
N70,000 – N90,000 / Month.
How to Apply for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Entry Level Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their correct address and phone number attached to their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Closing Date for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Entry Level Recruitment
Application Deadline is 30th June, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
To be regularly updated, kindly Subscribe to the site for FREE using your Email address.
You can Join our News Channels for Updates