NIPOST Recruitment Application Form Portal 2023/2024 via www.nipost.gov.ng – NIPOST recruitment application form portal 2023 is currently open and out for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided below. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here
NIPOST Recruitment Application Form Portal 2023/2024 via www.nipost.gov.ng
Are you interested in knowing NIPOST recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
You can apply for Nipost recruitment, Nipost is inviting interested and qualified Applicants to apply for the on going recruitment, are you interested in working with Nipost if yes continue reading, i’ll explain how you can apply for this nipost job recruitment, many position is available for this nipost massive recruit.
Benefits of Working in NIPOST
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
List of available Nipost recruitment Positions
- Dispatch riders
- Postal Handlers etc
The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) has clearly stated on the portal www.nipost.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
- Mail Operations
- Counter Services
- Human Resources Management Division
- Project Execution
- Finance and Investments Division
- Planning and Business Development
- Corporate Communications Department
- Internal Audit Department
- Marketing Department
- Postal Security Department
- Information Communication Technology
- Legal Department
NIPOST Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the NIPOST job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
NIPOST Salary Structure
NIPOST treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at NIPOST earns at least ₦54,150 monthly.
NIPOST recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
NIPOST never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
How to Apply or Register for NIPOST Recruitment Form 2023
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.nipost.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
For further enquiries, send mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in NIPOST.
NIPOST Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check