Npower Non-Graduate Training Requirements for Camp: What you need at the Camp – This is to inform all that were shortlisted for Npower Non-Graduate Training on the general list of things needed for camping at their different centres. All beneficiaries of Npower Batch C recruitment under Non-Graduate category should read through this article to see all that is required of them.
- 1 Npower Non-Graduate Training Requirements for Camp: What you need at the Camp
Npower Non-Graduate Training Requirements for Camp: What you need at the Camp
Npower Non-graduate beneficiaries deployment has started for the benefit of all to see where they were posted.
According to some of the selected beneficiaries, they have been contacted to resume the 3-month in-camp training on Sunday 31st of November 2021. The training is scheduled to commence in some selected centers across the Country.
Read: Npower Batch C Non-Graduate Training Checker: How to Check Npower Batch C Non-Graduate Training Posting
If you were chosen, you will see your training location and date via your self-service dashboard at www.nasims.gov.ng. You should be able to also receive an email invitation for the training.
Note: Make sure you confirm your training zone resumption date before you commence any journey
What You Should Take To Npower Non-Graduate Training Camp: General Requirements
You should go to the training camp upon resumption with the following:
- Valid means of Identification with two photocopies of it.
- Printout of your training deployment status
- You are also expected to come with your personal belongings: clothes, footwear, toiletries
Training Venue: Your training venue is contained in your deployment status.
You will be provided with Accommodation, a feeding allowance while in the camp and your transport fares coming and going back will be provided.
Please note the following:
- Failure to report to camp on your resumption date will signify you are no longer interested in the programme.
- Beneficiaries are not allowed to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings, or electrical appliances.
- Note that upon completion of registration in camp, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be strongly adhered to.